- HOME »
- Overview of Activities
- Holding of academic meetings
Annual convention: Case study presentations, survey/research presentations, symposia, lectures, public lectures, member meetings, independent symposiums, etc.
- Publication of periodicals
The association’s official periodical, Journal of Japanese Clinical Psychology（Japanese）: Published six times a year (distributed to members only).
Online Journal: Online Journal of Japanese Clinical Psychology (English) can be accessed online.
PR magazine, Forum: A Clinical Psychology Magazine: Published biannually (distributed to members and to public libraries, high school and university libraries, and graduate schools with clinical psychologist programs).
- Promotion of research/surveys with regard to clinical psychology
Public solicitation of research grant projects and special topic research projects for members, and evaluation of the clinical psychology curriculum.
- Awards system
“The Association of Japanese Clinical Psychology Prize:” Awarded to individuals or groups with excellent achievements in the category of clinical psychology, including activities conducted within the association.
“The Association of Japanese Clinical Psychology Encouragement Prize:” Awarded to individuals or research groups with excellent achievements in the category of clinical psychology.
- International cooperation with regard to clinical psychology research
Holding of international symposiums and workshops, assistance with overseas academic presentations, etc., and provision of assistance to foreign students participating in our conventions.
- Activities for disaster support
- Activities with regard to ethics and professional competence of members
- Surveys, research, and promotional activities with regard to certified qualifications for clinical psychology-related employment opportunities.
- Collaboration and cooperation with relevant academic societies and clinical psychology organizations.